Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hi all,


First of all i would like to introduce myself briefly. I'm RPG Lover; i like playing video games more than anything else in life. I started my love when i was a little kid and the first system i used was Atari. My love for video games grows more and more on each passing day. I would like to start a new blog about Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance roms. In the beginning i will link my favourite games and then i will link people's requests accordingly; so don't hesitate to request any game and i will try to link it as soon as possible; this blog is made specially for you.The main reason for creating this thread is; by having more than 200 Nintendo DS games and 500 Game Boy Advance games in my library, i wanted to share them with everyone else and the amuzement of playing them either in your PC for GBA games or in your actual NDS system for NDS games.

No comments: